Thursday, November 16, 2006



“Pannini me” Please


I was pumped to find that Stouffer’s makes panini sandwiches that are microwavable. Now, many people might think, what do I want a microwavable sandwich for? That can’t be good.

Wrong, and I don’t care what other fancy people say. These things are great, and they require less work than slapping bread around some meat. I pop one in, Tivo through my commercials, get back to my kitchen grab it, and am good to go back to my Ultimate Fighter marathon.

If you haven’t already, you should check these out! Great Product!

They come in the following varieties: Corner Bistro Grilled Chicken Italian, Southwest-Style Chicken, Smoked Turkey Club, and Philly-Style Steak and Cheese. $3.09 per 6-ounce box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker